Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hungry Tummy!!!

"Shreeram Non-Veg",
Tilak Road,
Next to New English High School,
(M)- 9822039051


I happened to read about this place in the Newspapers. Believe it or not, but when I came to this place, I was not convinced.The place might look a bit shabby, but it doesn't hamper the quality of the food served; not to exaggerate the quality is as good as home-cooked food.This is one place in pune, where you can enjoy yummy non-vegetarian food (Chicken & Mutton). It's a treat for those who love spicy food as only Kolhapuri preparation is served here.

Also the rates at which the food is served is also highly affordable. The maximum amount one may spend here for 2 people will be around 200 hundred bucks, may be even lower than that, depending on the appetite. Mutton Lovers may go for Mutton Sukha or the delicious Mutton Kheema. I assure everyone looking out for delight, this is the place to be.

This place won't be ideal to take your Girl Friend along with you, but there's an alternative, if both of you love non-veg food, you can definitely take a PARCEL. So, I suggest all Kolhapuri non-veg lovers to go out and experience this place.

Happy eating!!!

**Thursday's Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment